Sage is one of the world’s leading and most preferred accounting software. The application is known for its highly technical advanced features. Large and small-scale businesses prefer it. Widely used across 24 countries, the Sage is used by businesses of all sizes and industries. The flexibility of the application makes it the prime choice among its users. However, just like any other application, it is prone to numerous errors and technical glitches. At times resolving the issues becomes a complex task for you. In such situations, you need Sage 100 support to fix the error.
Encountered with Sage Error? Are You Looking for a Sage 100 support number? Do not Panic. Just Dial +1(833) 561-0071 and Leave the Rest To Us.
A Glimpse of Sage 100
Being a renowned name in the industry, Sage 100 is a next-level Sage 50 accounting software that has been designed to meet various business requirements. Sage 100 is an all-inclusive accounting software that covers HR management, project management, Sales, and other business operations. The application has evolved itself and comes up with some unique business features, including inventory planning, seamless integration, proper cloud connection, customizable dashboards, and much more.
The users can choose the right product for themselves from its different versions that best suit their business requirements. The different Sage 100 versions are:
- Sage 100 contractor
- Sage 100 Fund Accounting
- Sage 100 Advanced ERP
- Sage 100 ERP
- Sage 100 standard ERP
No doubt, each version of Sage 100 has its unique features and tools which benefit the users. Irrespective of the version, the users enjoy various benefits such as flexibility, scalability, improved security, and automatic update of the application.
What are the Most Famous Features of Sage 100?
There are numerous features that a user receives while using Sage 100, a few of them are mentioned below:
- Strong Core Accounting Features: Sage 100 is built as a very strong and flexible core accounting software platform that neglects all the manual bookkeeping processes and provides straight finance automatic process.
- Proper Cloud Connection Environment: With Sage 100, users get access to an entire network of cloud-based apps. It enables seamless data sharing and on-time connectivity with the help of on-premise ERP.
- In-built Navigation feature: You can quickly get the details of commonly used websites and activate different services, including Sage payment solutions and Sage Payroll services. These services can help in the growth of the company seamlessly.
- Customization and Privacy: Every user has the right to select the theme and color according to their choice. However, they can only access the information for which they have the authority.
- Insight Dashboard: Have better business access using the modernized look of the Business Insight Dashboard.
- Software Scaling as per Requirement: You can modify your screen resolution so that it can fit properly on high-definition screens.
- Step-by-step Inventory Planning: It minimizes excess inventory and frees up the working capital while minimizing the stockouts and enhancing the revenue with the help of Sage Inventory Advisor Basics.
- Utilization of Robust Integration: You can increase the functionality of your ERP with the help of a deep Ecosystem of industry. It works on the function-specific modules for Sage or Certified ISVs.
What are the Different Versions of Sage 100?
Similar to other Sage products, Sage 100 also comes up with different versions. To know more about it, check the given section:
- Sage 100 ERP: Sage 100 ERP is an integrated business management software solution with a wide range of capabilities for different industries and sectors.
- Sage 100 Standard ERP: It is a powerful software solution that provides a wide range of functionalities to help multiple businesses in running their business operations smoothly. No matter; if you are a small business owner or a well-established enterprise, the Standard ERP version of Sage will help you by providing various tools that can help you in managing your finance, inventory, customer relationship, and sales. It connects multiples together in a single platform to eliminate the requirement of multiple disparate systems, resulting in fewer complexities and more data accuracy.
- Sage 100 Advanced ERP: This was a game-changing solution by Sage that gives businesses an integrated suite of tools to manage different aspects of their operations. It offers comprehensive solutions tailored to meet the unique and customized needs of small businesses.
- Sage 100 Fund Accounting: With Sage 100 Fund Accounting, small businesses get control over their financial processes in a better way. It offers standard tools and features and simplifies all the tasks like budgeting, reporting, and fund tracking as well. It lets the organization make informed financial decisions.
- Sage 100 Contractor: Sage 100 Contractor is a robust software designed to meet the requirement of every unique client in the construction industry. It has numerous features to offer the contractors. These features will help them streamline their operations, manage project efficiency, optimize resource allocation, etc.
What are the Benefits of using Sage 100?
Now, we can move ahead and learn the advantages of Sage 100, due to which people prefer it over other Software..
1.Less Total Cost of Ownership :- When you decide to opt for a cloud ERP system, you must be relaxed about both the upfront investment and long-term expenses. These expenses will surely be less. Companies have the option to save on purchases they make.
2.Scalability :- It is a well-known fact that businesses change over time, but with the cloud-based System of Sage 100, it is easy for you to adjust according to the modifications in the business. You can add more users and functionality according to the need of the company.
3.Quick Implementation :- The Sage 100 ERP online allow your System to run fastly and more efficiently. It is a software that is comfortable for both startup companies and companies that are moving from an entry-level system or migrating their business from a premise solution to a cloud one.
4.More Flexibility :- Even if you want to make changes after implementing the online ERP, it is easier with Sage 100 ERP Online. As your data or information can be transferred to another premise very effortlessly.
5.Auto Product Update on a Regular Interval :- If you are worrying about the updates after purchasing the product, stop there and don’t overthink. The product updates and hot fixes are applied automatically whenever there is an update available.
6.Enhanced Security :- The Sage 5100 ERP Online works on your critical data and manages it in a secure data center with a high level of backup and redundancy. However, the SAS-70 certified security has fireproof cement walls 24 hours a day connectivity, and a human security guard for monitoring the protection and security.
7.Guaranteed Service :- The Sage 100 ERP Online service level agreement also offers guarantees on the availability and performance of the app and services to the subscribers.
8.Enhanced Disaster Recovery :- Sage 100 ERP online also includes an off-site backup option with an almost 99% uptime guarantee from Sage ends. It is a safe environment where if you lose any data, Sage will help you in getting it back. This backup system works on different options like a daily backup, backup in three days, weekly backup, monthly backup, and backup in each year.
What is the System Requirement for using Sage 100?
To install the Sage 100 in your System, you must have to provide a few things that are mentioned below:
System Specification of Server Hardware:
- Processor: The minimum requirement for a processor is Intel® 64-bit dual-core or comparable 2.3 GHz +.
- However, the recommended one is Intel® Core™ I7 or Xeon 64-bit Quad-core (8 threads) or comparable, 2.6 GHz +.
- RAM: RAM must be 8 GB. Recommended 16GB+.
- Free Disk Space: At least it should be 8 GB. But the recommendation is 16GB+.
- Network: For the Network, 100 Mbit full-duplex is the minimum requirement, and the recommendation is 1 Gbit full-duplex.
- Printers: printer recommendation is Laser or Inkjet.
Now let’s understand the workstation or client system hardware requirement:
- Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo or compatible, 2 GHz
- Recommended: Intel i5 Dual Core, 2 GHz+
- Minimum: At least 2 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB+ along with 1.4 GB present for Sage 100 Contractor
- Free Disk Space
- Minimum: At least 16 GB
- Recommended: 20 GB+
- Minimum: 100 Mbit full-duplex
- Recommended: 1 Gbit full-duplex
- Recommended: It is advised to use Laser or Inkjet.
The Compatible operating Systems for the server (64-bit) are recommended as follows:
- Microsoft Window Server 2019 standard. The version must be 22.2 and higher.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Essentials
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
The Process to Download and Install Sage 100
Once you have successfully fulfilled the minimum system requirements, you can easily download and install the application. Take the help from the below cited steps to perform the same task on your system.
- Open any web browser on your system and visit the official page of Sage.
- After that, by using your admin credentials, you need to log into your account. Create the account if you are not having the one.
- Once you have logged in, you need to visit the downloads and search for the desired product.
- Tap on the download button and save the file in the desired location.
- Open the Sage folder once the download procedure gets over.
- Look out for the executable file and double-click on it to run the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, agree to the terms and conditions, and keep clicking on the Next button.
- Congratulations, the application is successfully installed.
- After this, you need to activate the product in order to use it.
What are the steps to Data Conversion and Setup of Sage 100?
Finally, now you are all set to set up the Sage 100 software in your System.
- Begin the process by logging into the SAGE Sage 100 software.
- Now, launch the Library Master and move to the Company Maintenance section.
- Thereon, from the Company code field, select the Company option and tap on the Next option.
- Choose the Convert tab that is present in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Moving ahead, tick the checkbox that says Convert Data for All Companies
- After that, tap on the Proceed tab.
- After converting the data, hit on the Exit option from the Company Maintenance window.
Sage 100 Data Migration and Upgrades:
Let’s understand a bit about Sage 100 Migration and Upgrades according to it.
- Migration from some other Accounting Software to Sage 100: If you are looking for a way to set up your small business accounting solutions. Sage 100 can help you in setting the data lists and balance.
- Upgrade from the previous version of Sage 100, including Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200: You can upgrade your older version to the latest release easily. Moreover, in the newer versions of the Sage 100 software, an auto-update option is also present.
- Grab assistance with Sage 100 Error Message: In case of any error, you can opt for Sage 100 support as well.
Situations Where You Need Sage 100 Customer Support?
You have installed Sage 100 successfully and are happily using the product. But, suddenly, the application starts throwing various errors or technical issues, and you are stuck with the application. At this point in time, you need advice from a professional expert to resolve the issue. Rather than bothering your friends, you can just dial Sage 100 Support Phone Number and get a piece of expert advice.
There are various errors, corrections, or warning messages where you need help from professional experts. Below, we have gathered the multiple categories of Sage errors:
- Fatal Errors
- Common errors
- Technical errors
- Update errors
- System errors
- Payroll update errors
- Installation errors
- Unfixable errors
Each error has its unique code and an error warning message describing the error. You need the help of an expert to resolve the issue, as every error has its unique troubleshooting methods.
Services Offered by Us
No doubt, the sage experts are friendly and will revert to you immediately. However, they are super busy and might take some time to get back to you. Though you might wait, your competitors won’t wait for you. Henceforth, instead of waiting, you can look up third-party service providers. We are the most reliable and trustworthy company in the market, offering Sage 100 support. Our team of experts is supportive and will assist you in resolving your query. We are confident enough that our experts are able to handle any issue easily.
You can call our experts any time to get instant help over the below-mentioned issues:
Downloading and installing the Sage application is not an easy task. You need the help of an expert. Just dial our Sage 100 Support Phone Number and talk to our experts to resolve the implementation issues.
At times, just like any other application, Sage, too, faces various errors and bugs. No doubt, you can solve some of the issues easily, while to fix the technical bugs, you need the help of an expert person. Our professional team will provide the latest error resolution methods as per industry standards.
Sage can be easily integrated with other accounting applications to provide better visibility of the business. Speak to our experts and know how to integrate Sage with others for a smooth workflow.
To cope with the market, Sage rolls out various releases and updates patches from time to time. These updates include the latest functions and also fix the common issues that are coming in the previous version. Hence, it is necessary to update the application. Though, the update process, at times, too throws issues. Talk to the specialist to install the latest updates.
Why Choose Sage 100 Support for Assistance?
Finally, after getting all the ideas about Sage, its benefits, features, and support, we can now go further and understand why you choose Sage 100 support for help:
- The professionals provide you with customized assistance.
- You will receive 24×7 support. This means calling any time without any worry.
- The safety of your data is our utmost priority.
- We understand the importance of the user’s time. Thus the professionals try their best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- These experts are highly skilled, with many years of experience in simplifying complicated problems.
- Apart from that, you also get the unlimited support option. This means you can ask as many questions as you want.
How To Get Sage 100 Customer Support By Us?
Reaching out to our experts is not a difficult task. You can easily reach out to our experts by picking any of the below-mentioned mediums.
1.Over a Phone Call:
Just dial our Sage 100 support number and talk to our experts directly. After understanding your problem completely, our experts will provide you with the most reliable solutions. As our experts are super busy, you can write down your problem to us.
This is the most preferred method opted by the professionals. Clearly explain your sage issue or the error along with its unique error code and send it to our experts. Our experts will provide you with the solution. Our experts will definitely get back to you within 2-3 business days. However, if it is a national holiday, you have to wait a little longer.
It is the easiest method. Visit our website and immediately start chatting with a specialist using the Live chat option.
Open our website and fill out the contact form available on the contact us page. Click on the send button. Our experts will get back to you with the most feasible solutions.
Sage is the widely used popular accounting application mostly preferred by large-scale businesses. We hope that this guide clarifies every single doubt about the application. However, facing various issues might irritate the users. Speak to our specialist and get instant Sage 100 support to fix the issues.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)