Sage Accounting software is an incredible program for businesses that helps them to manage their day-to-day accounting processes. Besides, you can avail yourself of Sage accounting support without experiencing an error while using the program. The program offers many robust accounting features so that businesses can keep their record-keeping accurate, manage their accounts, and generate reports to get useful insights into the business.
There are many internal and external factors that can result in the arrival of multi-pronged errors in the Sage Accounting application. When the error occurs, you won’t be able to continue with an ongoing process. Besides, implementing the troubleshooting steps can kill your time and effort when you are not sure about the exact reason behind the issue. Here, contacting Sage tech support can be very helpful in eliminating an existing issue in the program so that you resume your accounting task.
If you are phasing any issue while using Sage Accountings Software just call our Sage Accounting Support by dialing number +1(833) 561-0071.
What is Sage Accounting?
Sage Accounting Software is a cloud-based program popular for many small businesses as it helps to keep track of income and expenses in multiple currencies. It is originally launched in UK and Ireland by David Goldman when he felt the need to automate accounting basics in his business. This accounting software is appropriate for microbusinesses and freelancers seeking a platform for keeping their accounting data organized. A Sage accounting system is a program having different facilities & functionalities to process your financial information. It collects your information, classifies it, and then describes the data in an accessible way to allow the users to keep an eye on their financial information in simplistic terms. Below are some capabilities of a Sage program, including:
- Ability to print out invoices.
- Tracking customer and supplier records.
- Making payments.
- Updating general ledger and payroll calculation automatically.
- Summarises customer accounts with overdue balances.
- Analysing sales.
- Submitting VAT returns.
Outstanding Features of Sage Accounting Application
Sage Accounting program offers numerous features for the users so that they can overcome the shortcomings in their business accounting and optimize the processes to fuel their growth. Some of the highly applauded features of the Sage Accounting applications are explained in the below-given list:
- Send Personalized Invoices: In the Sage Accounting application, you can send personalized invoices to customers and get paid with ease. With timely payments, it streamlines your cash flow management. Besides, you can also track your invoices and send timely reminders for the payments, just with a click.
- Connect Your Bank Account: The program lets users connect their bank account and pull transactions into it without needing to enter the transactions manually into the Sage Accounting program. Moreover, the feature allows you to apply rules and import bank files instantly.
- Submit Your VAT Returns: The program facilitates the calculation of the VAT, thereby simplifying your returns. Furthermore, it enables you to submit them directly to HMRC from within the program. The simple interface of the program lets you accomplish this easily.
- Automate Your Processes: Sage Accounting program can automate the data entry process so that you can save your crucial time and effort. Thus, you can handle your purchase invoices and receipts with ease. Moreover, the automated entry of your accounting information keeps the errors at bay and keeps your books accurate.
- Handle Your Cash Flow: Cash flow management is one of the most accredited features in the application, which allows you to track and manage the money coming in and out of your business. Also, you can access a visual report of your cash flow on a comprehensive dashboard and derive useful insights from it.
- Get Intelligible Reports: You can get intelligible reports on your business performance, such as income & expense, Profit-loss, and several others. Thus, you can determine the major shortcomings of your business and, thus, implement the right strategies to grow your business.
- Manage Payroll Processes; Using the Sage Accounting application, you can run your payroll efficiently and pay your employees accurately. Besides, it also helps you to remain compliant with the standard regulations.
Benefits Of Using Sage Accounting Software
Sage Accounting software offers some amazing benefits users can harvest to make their businesses thrive. Some of these advantages are explained in the below-given list:
- Affordable Accounting Solution: Sage Accounting application is one of the most affordable and cost-effective accounting solutions that offer many incredible benefits to users. You can use it for free for a trial period of 30 days. Thereafter, you can subscribe to s suitable plan based on your business needs. The monthly subscription plans let you utilize its impressive features. Furthermore, you can cancel your subscription anytime you want. When you compare it with similar products in the market, you will see that it offers more features for its subscription charges.
- Offers Robust Features For Your Business Accounting: Sage Accounting program offers a myriad of amazing features that can make your routine accounting processes more efficient and less tiresome. Invoicing, payroll management, and tax calculations can make your cash flow management easy and accurate. Besides, the program enables seamless integrations with third-party applications to make it more powerful and effective. Furthermore, you can keep an eye on your inventory to check items in hand and be on top of your purchase orders.
- Support Multi-currency Transactions: If you are running your businesses abroad, then you are likely to make your transactions in multi-currency. Well! Sage Accounting application has got you covered here. Its multi-currency functionality lets you access all your bank accounts on a single interface, no matter where they are based. You can operate in multiple locations without needing to deal with currency issues.
- Enables Seamless Integrations With Third-Party Applications: Sage Accounting application allows seamless integrations with third-party applications, which provides the program with specialized capabilities. These integrations unleash additional features to enhance the program’s functionalities. With the enhanced capabilities of your program, you can accomplish more, and that too, at a single stop without needing to expand the footprints of your program.
- Access To The Customer Support: When using the program, you will need a professional to guide you with a procedure, answer your queries or troubleshoot the error. Fortunately, you can access help from Sage Tech support on experiencing a technical hurdle. They will connect with you to provide the best assistance with the issue.
Alternatively, there is unofficial support out there to help you in the hours of your needs when official support can’t be contacted. You can access this help anytime you want and get the most complex issues resolved with the expertise of trained professionals. An instant Sage accounting support comes in handy here.
How does Sage Accounting Software work?
Sage accounting software is a subscription-based program, so firstly, you need to choose a plan that meets up your business’s needs. Plans like Sage Payroll offer three months free trial, and after that, you will be required to pay for at least five users. Unlike it, others offer a 30-day free trial; then, you need to either cancel or subscribe to the plan.
- Once you log into your account, you will find that it has an in-built feature that will assist you in completing the setup.
- Now, you are supposed to enter your account name and business address. If you’re unable to think about your account name, give it a unique user name using your company’s name.
- Thereafter, link your bank account. This is not mandatory for all, but it allows Sage to download your bank feeds to your account automatically, which comes in handy when balancing your account.
- Moving ahead, enter the information of your suppliers and customers. If you already have it in Excel then you can directly import it to Sage. Also, on your account dashboard, you can see a summary of your cash flow, sales, expenses, and other info.
- You also have the option to invite a maximum of 5 people to share your account with, but you need to assign a particular role to each of them. This way, you will be able to provide access to the accountant of your company.
Pricing At A Glance
Sage Accounting application is a subscription-based service, and you can choose from its two pricing plans based on your needs. Besides, you can cancel your subscription any time you want to upgrade it to a superior one with ease. The main pricing plans are:
1: Sage Accounting Start
Sage Accounting Start is devised for a single user and comes with a monthly subscription cost of $10 per month. It offers basic accounting features, such as invoicing, automated bank reconciliation, comprehensive business reports, and online card payments. You can access the program on your preferred devices, such as Desktop, mobile, and several others.
2: Sage Accounting
Sage Accounting is the superior plan to the latter, and it offers advanced features to the users, such as bill tracking, inventory management, cash flow forecast, and several others. It supports multiple users and comes at a subscription cost of $25/month. For the first six months, you can run the program at a 70% discount on the subscription cost, which makes it $7.50 for the first six months.
Sage Accounting Software Support
Sage support can be contacted whenever you need additional assistance in using a feature or troubleshooting an error. You can contact Sage Accounting support by several means, which are explained in the below-given list:
1. Sage Accounting Helpline Number:
The Sage Helpline number lets you connect to an expert and speak direct on the phone. This is one of the best ways to get help while cutting down the ambiguities. Once you are connected, you can speak with an expert about your issues/queries and get an instant response.
2. Sage Accounting Chat Support
Sage Chat support lets you chat with a real professional on the other end, who will promptly respond to you with the required solutions. Moreover, you can request a callback on chat as well if further assistance is required.
3. Email For Sage Support
Email support for Sage Accounting lets them send their issues by email in order to get prompt help.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)