With the passing of years, Bookkeeping has become a valuable segment for every small, medium, or large-sized business. Developing skills in bookkeeping enhances job prospects for every individual. It includes classifying, analyzing, and presenting accurate records of a business’s financial transactions that will help to improve cash flow. Proper Bookkeeping is as tedious as it seems. Being a business owner, you are supposed to track financials. The demand for reliable accounting software has been increasing due to advancements in technology and software development. Using Sage makes it easier for you to keep accurate records and make different plans for the future.
If you are phasing any issue while using Sage Accountings Software just call our Sage Accounting Support by dialing number +1(833) 561-0071.
What is Sage Accounting?
Sage Accounting Software is a cloud-based program popular for many small businesses as it helps to keep track of income and expenses in multiple currencies. It is originally launched in UK and Ireland by David Goldman when he felt the need to automate accounting basics in his business. This accounting software is appropriate for microbusinesses and freelancers seeking a platform for keeping their accounting data organized. A Sage accounting system is a program having different facilities & functionalities to process your financial information. It collects your information, classifies it, and then describes the data in an accessible way to allow the users to keep an eye on their financial information in simplistic terms. Below are some capabilities of a Sage program, including:
- Ability to print out invoices.
- Tracking customer and supplier records.
- Making payments.
- Updating general ledger and payroll calculation automatically.
- Summarises customer accounts with overdue balances.
- Analysing sales.
- Submitting VAT returns.
Key Features of Sage Accounting Software!
Sage Accounting software is a subscription-based program that contains multiple features to manage your day-to-day business operations. Here’s what:
- Invoicing: With the help of this feature, you can create customized invoices, send them to customers, and track payments in a while. This program allows its users to check out selected invoicing periods and automate payment notices so that they can get paid faster and have a look at the cost and profit margins. Also, there are editable invoice templates presented for you.
- Link Bank Accounts: This feature helps you to link your bank accounts with the Sage program to automate all your bank transactions. Now, you don’t have to manually enter data in the software after sending or receiving payments. It also reconciles your account with the record already stored. If any error like Double entry pops up, the software will automatically detect it.
- Bill Payments: Accounts receivable and accounts payable feature shows you how much amount you owe suppliers and how much the customers owe you. This will create and send invoices or track payments to keep your cash flow organized. You’ll also get auto-generated reports of which customers owe you, how much they owe, how long they’ve owed you, and the due dates for sales invoices as well.
- Inventory Tracking: Sage accounting provides an inventory tracking function to give a real-time view of your stock levels. It lets you upload your products and organize them into categories, which is best for faster inventory management, especially if you’re running a product-based business. Tracking quantities of products, setting minimum reorder levels, and receiving out-of-stock notifications everything is possible with this so that you can know which of your products are selling best and what you need to restock.
- Cash-Flow Management: If you want to stay in control of your business, Sage accounting software will help you to do so. It shows you the report in a colorful graph format. With this feature, you can make various financial plans and projects for your business.
- Business Reporting: Want to keep all financial reports such as cash flow statements, balance sheet data, profit analysis and sales tax reports? Sage Accounting does all this for you in a fraction of seconds.
- Third-Party Software Integration: It is an undeniable fact that Sage offers unlimited opportunities to its users as it allows you to integrate various third-party software that makes your work easier or more convenient. Also, it is totally compatible with Microsoft 365, Outlook, and Excel.
Benefits of using Sage Accounting Software!
There are several additional perks to selecting this accounting software, a few of them are highlighted below:
- Easy Tax Payment: If you try to avoid tax just because you didn’t prepare, then you’ll have to pay a lot of penalties. Also, you can’t fill in the wrong information while paying taxes. Therefore, Sage Accounting comes up with a tool for easy tax filing and payment. It saves you from the trouble of preparing for the tax season, so you can file taxes seamlessly and focus on making profits.
- Remote Access: Now, Sage has come out from the four walls of your office. So, if you’re planning a business trip, vacation, or any activity, then no need to worry about your business tasks as now you can access your business records from your smartphone as well. You can also coordinate with your team members when you’re out.
- Database Security: Confused whether your financial data is in good hands or not? Sage accounting protects your data as a shield as it offers many cloud-based options; its platform is secure using end-to-end encryption and multiple-factor authentication.
- Organized Inventory: The inventory feature helps you to organize the products and services you are offering. You can not only n add your products & services but also categorize them and customize the prices for regular, preferred, or web customers.
- Faster Reporting: Sage Accounting gives you a comprehensive report of how your business is going on since your transactions keep updated automatically. The basic reports you’ll get contain sales tax, profit and loss, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash flow projections.
How does Sage Accounting Software work?
Sage accounting software is a subscription-based program, so firstly, you need to choose a plan that meets up your business’s needs. Plans like Sage Payroll offer three months free trial, and after that, you will be required to pay for at least five users. Unlike it, others offer a 30-day free trial; then, you need to either cancel or subscribe to the plan.
- Once you log into your account, you will find that it has an in-built feature that will assist you in completing the setup.
- Now, you are supposed to enter your account name and business address. If you’re unable to think about your account name, give it a unique user name using your company’s name.
- Thereafter, link your bank account. This is not mandatory for all, but it allows Sage to download your bank feeds to your account automatically, which comes in handy when balancing your account.
- Moving ahead, enter the information of your suppliers and customers. If you already have it in Excel then you can directly import it to Sage. Also, on your account dashboard, you can see a summary of your cash flow, sales, expenses, and other info.
- You also have the option to invite a maximum of 5 people to share your account with, but you need to assign a particular role to each of them. This way, you will be able to provide access to the accountant of your company.
Get assistance from the experts using Sage Tech Support!
When it comes to taking help from customer care executives, most of us prefer to directly have a word with them on call as it is the most convenient and quickest way to seek help from Sage Professionals. So, if you have any queries or doubts related to the program, then don’t panic, just share your concern with the experts available on the help desk and get the best Sage Accounting Support within a zero amount of time
We are one stop solution for Sage accounting software, providing direct service to the users in resolving their Queries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are looking for any kind of help regarding Sage accounting software you can easily connect with our Sage 50 Support Experts on +1(833) 561-0071.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)