Sage 100 Contractor is specifically designed to help contractors handle their financial data and track project status at their fingertips. It helps them handle their day-to-day operations so that they can keep an eye on the project and deliver them while adhering to the budget and time schedule. It offers a myriad of incredible features, such as project management, payroll management, general ledger, inventory management, and several others. If you have made up your mind to switch to the Sage 100 contractor, then this post will help you understand some crucial aspects of this program. Let’s dig deeper!
Table of Contents
Sage 100 Contractor Download Procedure
To reap the benefits of the Contractor version of the Sage 50 application, you need to download the software on your machine. Before downloading the program, you need to make sure that all the system requirements must be fulfilled for the smooth operation of the program. Check below:
Sage 100 Contractor System Requirements
The system requirements on both workstations and servers must be fulfilled. We will check them one after the other:
System Requirements For The Server Computer
On the server computer, you need to make sure that the following requirements are fulfilled:
- Processor: Minimum requirement is Intel® 64-bit dual-core processor or equivalent 2.3 Ghz+.
- RAM: The minimum RAM should be 8GB with 4GB space available for the SQL server. However, the recommended RAM is 16GB+ with 8GB space available to the SQL server.
- Disk Space: You must have a minimum of free disk space of 40 GB, with 7200 RPM and 8MB cache memory.
- Network: The network requires a 100 Mbit full-duplex to run the program smoothly on the server.
- Printers: A laser or ink-jet printer can go well with the Sage contractor.
System requirements For The Workstation
- Processor: The minimum requirement is Intel Core 2 Duo or a compatible 2GHz processor.
- RAM: The minimum RAM required is 2GB to run the program smoothly.
- Disk Space: You need to ensure a minimum of 16GB of the free disk space to run Sage 100 contractor on the workstation.
- Network: The network requires for the workstation is the same as the server, which is 100 Mbit full-duplex.
- Printers: A laser or ink-jet printer will suffice for the workstation.
How To Download and Install Sage 100 Contractor?
Now that the system requirements are fulfilled, you can proceed further with the download process.
Steps To Download The Program
- In the first place, you need to go to the Customer Portal by clicking on this link.
- Here, you can locate the Log Inn button in the upper right-hand corner.
- On the customer portal, you need to enter your User Name and Password in the specified boxes.
- After entering the accurate credentials, click Enter, and it will log you into the Knowledgebase.
- Next, you need to select the Sage Knowledgebase.
- Thereafter, select the Sage 100 Contractor located underneath the Browse Products option.
- Enter Sage Contractor: Download Portal in the search box to open this article.
- You can now select the Download Now button to download the latest version of the Sage 100 Contractor.
Steps To Install The Program
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded the software package.
- Here, you need to find and double-click on the setup.exe file.
- Thereafter, you will see a welcome window wherein you can find the installation instructions. Click the Next button.
- When the installation options window opens, select the option.
- The system will run download sage 100 contractor, and you need to click Next to move ahead.
- Now, you will see the license agreement window. Read it and mark the checkbox to accept the terms.
- Click Next, and it will continue the installation process.
- The installer will start installing the program and also checks if the computer has .NET Framework 4.0. If not, the installer will install this component as well.
- Moving ahead, install the Sample Company, which is useful for the training. It is recommended that you install this file to begin correctly with the program.
- When the installation finishes, you will see an installation completed window, and you will notice that the Launch Sage 100 Contractor checkbox is already marked.
- Specify the Sage License server to move ahead.
- Read the important message and perform the on-screen prompts to launch the program.
- Once done, click the Finish option, and the program will display the Specify Sage License Server window.
- Do the needful to conclude the Sage 100 Contractor installation procedure.
Sage 100 Contractor Pricing
The pricing of the program is subscription-based, and the starting cost starts at around $115 per user for a month. The pricing may vary based on the number of users you want to include. Besides, the price also varies based on your Sage Cloud hosting, disk space requirements, and the features you want to utilize. However, when it comes to the features, Sage 100 Contractor is a cost-effective program. Some of the main factors that affect the pricing are:-
- The number of users (multi-user environment) you want to include.
- Versions & Features of the program.
- Hosting the company file.
- Type of server (shared or dedicated).
- Disk space you need.
Sage Contractor 100 Support
You can choose from the program from the product Window, and you can get support using the Sage 100 Contractor Help section. It offers an intelligible library of accessible topics so that you can learn about specific topics, procedures, and much more. Besides, Sage Knowledgebase covers a vast database of questions and answers, FAQs and solutions to complex technical problems.
Hope you find this post on Sage 100 Contractor informative. Feel free to place your queries regarding this Sage product, and our Help Desk will answer your queries and provide product training.
Read Also- Sage 50 Download