Sage 50 Payroll is currently the top business application providing different accounting and payroll solutions to various small and medium-scale business enterprises. The Accounting software provides various tools and functions which consummates all the working needs to be required when doing the accounting-related task in the company. However, many users are unable to utilize all the features of Sage 50 to their maximum capacity. Thus here we are going to provide all the possible information related to Sage 50 payroll through which many users can automate their payroll processing. Read the article further to know more about Sage 50 Payroll.
Table of Contents
Different Attributes Available while using Sage 50 Payroll
The following features are available to the users while using Sage 50 Payroll Services:
Best Payroll Management:
Through Sage 50 Payroll, users can easily generate payrolls based on any time period (weekly, two weekly, four weekly, or monthly). Apart from that, various amenities through which you can easily imbrute the payroll are given below:
- Along with payroll processing, users can easily print pay slips or directly mail them to the employees.
- Various functions are available in the Sage Payroll services application through which users can easily make wage payments and deductions, holiday pays, and other components of the salary.
- Payment transaction through Sage 50 is easier through e-banking.
- Through Sage 50 payroll, users can easily calculate other payments and deductions like Paye and NI liability.
All the records related to salary processing, deduction, and
- various other things can be easily managed through Sage 50 payroll.
Sage 50 is an HMRC-recognized software that provides various features to manage various operations:
- Direct submission of PAYE data in HMRC online.
- Through Sage Payroll services, you can easily exchange employee data with HMRC online.
- Assistance in keeping various records like student loans and pension schemes and managing the impact of the new National Living Wage.
Direct Payment processing of Employees through Sage Software:
Sage 50 Payroll can be utilized in managing salary payments. Through the business application, users can directly reduce errors in making payments. Also, all the sensitive information related to employee payment is kept secure while using Sage 50 Payroll.
Management of Employee Records:
The following employee-related data can be stored using Sage 50 Payroll:
- Salary History
- Employment written statement
- All the documents related to employee records.
Real-time Information (RTI):
RTI refers to the information which is delivered at the exact moment after its collection. Sage 50 Payroll automates RTI data directly to the HMRC. Also, Sage 50 provides RTI Data Health Check Tool in order to send error-free data before submission to HMRC.
Sage 50 Payroll manages holidays information in the following ways:
- Record absence in days or hours and automatically records payment absences type like SMP and SSP.
- Automatic calculation of payment deduction from different absence types.
- Calculation of sick pay, overtime, bonus pensions, maternity/paternity.
Easy Analysis of Payroll Data;
Sage 50 Payroll helps the user to automate the payslips processing. Through this accounting application, users can easily generate payslips, absence reports, and various other documents related to payroll processing. Through Sage 50, users can easily and swiftly print batch reports in one batch. Along with that, users can generate and run various statutory reports like P32, P35, P60, and P11 through Sage 50 Payroll.
Through Sage 50 Payroll, you can easily keep your Payment details safe and Secure, can easily create a backup of your data, and restrict other users from accessing certain other data related to the program.
Other Add-ons available with Sage 50
Along with payroll processing, various other extensions are available with Sage 50, which are listed below:
- Sage 50 Payroll Pensions Module
- Sage 50 Payroll NHS Pensions Module
- Salary and Supplier Payments
How to Download and Install Sage 50 Payroll
Users can easily download the Sage 50 installation file from the official website of Sage. Before that, you need to check and confirm that your system fulfills the following technical requirements:
- 10GB Free Disk
- A processor of 2GHz clock speed or more for running Sage 50.
- A stable internet connection with a minimum speed of 100Mbps.
- Minimum RAM of 2GB.
- Sage 50 is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Windows Server 2008
To download and Install the Sage 50 Payroll Software, follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website of Sage, where under the product section, you can see the Sage 50 option.
- You will be redirected to the official page of Sage 50 software. There you can find the option to download the installation file for Sage 50.
- Also, you can type on Google “Download Sage Payroll” and click on the first search result from which you can find the download link of Sage 50 Payroll.
- Once the file has been downloaded, locate it in the download folder and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you need to restart the system and launch Sage 50 Payroll Software.
Sage 50 Payroll Pricing
Once downloaded, you need to make a purchase of Sage 50 Payroll products based on your need and budget. Pricing details for a monthly period of Sage 50 Payroll are listed below:
|Number of Employees||Sage 50 Payroll Pricing (Per Month)|
|Upto 15 employees||33|
|Upto 25 employees||45|
Sage Payroll Support
Users, in case they face any trouble while using Sage 50 Payroll software, can reach out to the Sage helpdesk , where they can get assisted in the following ways:
Sage Technical Support
- Contact form
- Troubleshooting Blogs
Also, users can reach out to our technical support services, where our experts are available 24/7 and can help you with any issues you are having not only with Sage 50 Payroll but any other Sage accounting products. Users, while reaching out to us, will be connected instantly without any delay and will be provided all the assistance they need while troubleshooting Sage Software issues.
On an Ending Note
In the above discussion, we have provided all the details related to Sage 50 Payroll, along with various features, installation processes, and pricing. In case you need to know further details, reach out to us at the number given below or use the live chat option where you can submit your query, to which we will revert in the minimum time possible.