The manufacturing industry is large and involves a number of complex tasks. The requirements of the manufacturing industry vary depending on the type of processes involved. Managing the financial tasks in the manufacturing industry is a complex task that needs specific accounting software. Sage understands this unique need and develops the Sage 50 manufacturing accounting software. Irrespective of the size of the business, the top accounting software caters to the needs of every business.
If you are looking for the Sage 50 manufacturing user guide, then this piece of content is specially designed for you. The blog will walk through the download and installation process of the application.
Table of Contents
What is Sage 50 manufacturing?
The Sage 50 quantum manufacturing edition is specially designed to handle the daily tasks of small and large manufacturers more efficiently. The manufacturing accounting software gives them better insight into their business operations to fulfil their long-term goals. If you are wondering about the features of the manufacturing accounting software, then, to your surprise, the manufacturing accounting software has all the functionalities of Sage 50 Quantum accounting. Along with that, it has additional built-in capabilities, including raw material inventory, material 16-level bills, BOM revision level, and multiple stocking locations. Also, the software empowers its users to manage and schedule their inventory or purchasing activities.
Innovative Features of Sage 50 quantum manufacturing
The software is the foremost choice of users across the manufacturing industry. The accounting software is jam-packed with the latest and technologically advanced features to keep itself ahead in the industry. Below, we have listed some of the innovative features of the top accounting software:
- Advanced Purchasing Module: With the help of this feature, you can easily perform the landed cost calculation, integrate the purchasing, or have the PO tax support. Also, the software supports multi-currency.
- MRP Module: In this module, the user can plan the material requirements effortlessly. Also, they can schedule the master production. You can also use the available-to-promise prediction tool.
- Advanced Production Module: This module comes with some amazing tools. You can generate custom manufacturing orders. Also, with the help of the bin/serial/Lot tracking feature, you can easily track the item.
- Labor Tracking Module: With the help of this module, you can easily maintain the employee’s time sheet. Also, you can post the jobs or place production orders. Apart from that, you can also track the time of production.
- Shop Floor Control Module: This module comes with amazing features like work center tracking, shop operation management, capacity management, and much more. Also, you can analyze the production efficiency.
- Bar Code Module: The user can easily scan the bar code as the barcoding software is available with the laser scan option.
Multiple Budget Options: You can create multiple budgets according to the different departments. Also, you can manage and track multiple budgets.
- Intelligence Reporting Tool: The accounting software offers various formats of reports as per the industries. You can easily integrate these reports with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Consolidated Financial Reports for Multiple Companies: You can view the budgets, charts of accounts, or the finances of multiple companies. It not only minimizes the error but also saves your precious time.
What are the Benefits of using the Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Edition?
The software is more than an accounting software. The business management solution gives you ease to out-of-the-box solutions at an affordable price. Apart from monitoring every aspect of your business operations in one centralized system, accounting software for manufacturing has various benefits. Some of the amazing benefits of the software are mentioned below:
- Better Business Decisions: The software comes with amazing analytical tools which give you a better deep insight into your business. Some of the in-product tools that help you to drive your business are financial management, advanced budgeting, workflow management tool, and many more.
- Personalized Dashboards: Each user can create customized dashboards to have real-time information without any hassle. In the personalized dashboards, you can view the relevant tasks.
- Multi-user: The tool facilitates up to 40 licensed users to work simultaneously.
- Centralized Business Management: The software provides all your core business needs at the centralized system. You can easily track all your business order processes in one centralized place. It is the one-stop solution for managing inventory items, service items, and customers.
Sage 50 Manufacturing user guide to Download and Install the Application.
Before knowing the process to download and install the application on your system, you must have a look at the necessary system requirements.
Hardware and Software System Requirements for Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing
- Processor – Minimum 2.4 GHz
- Memory – Minimum 4 GB, while recommended, is 8 GB or above.
- Hard Disk – Minimum 3 Gb for smooth installation.
- Operating System – Windows 8.1 or 10.
- Server – Windows Server 2012 R2 (with KB3118401 installation), Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2016 /Windows® Server 2019 with the remote desktop connection.
- Microsoft®.NET Framework 4.7.2, having DirectX Dependency for .NET. And an additional 280 MB to 850 MB.
Steps to Download Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing
After fulfilling the system requirements, you can easily download the Sage 50 quantum manufacturing edition. The software is specially designed to meet the financial requirements of the manufacturing industry in a much better way. The enhanced features of the application, along with the top security measures, help businesses to run more effectively.
The downloading process of the software is quite simple. With the help of the below-mentioned steps, you can easily download the application on your system.
- Open the web browser and go to the Sage website.
- Then move to the download and update page.
- Find out the Sage 50 Quantum manufacturing and its desired version.
- Click on the available link.
- The application will be automatically downloaded to your system.
Steps to Install Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing
Once you have successfully downloaded and saved the application at the desired location in your system, you need to install the application to use it. However, before starting the installation process, you need to temporarily disable the Windows firewall or the anti-virus settings, as they can create hindrances in the installation process.
To start the installation process, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the location where you have saved the downloaded folder.
- Open the folder and search for the executable file of the application.
- Click on the setup/executable file and opt for the option of running as an administrator to start the installation process.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and click on the “Next” button.
- Put a tick mark on the box stating terms and conditions. After that press the next button.
- Carefully read the document and tap on the “Next” button.
- Mention the name of the company. Select the type of installation.
- You can either install it for all users or for a single user.
- Verify the path and tap on the next button.
- To begin the installation process, press the “install: button.
- Wait till the installation process finishes. The installation of the software may take time. So, make sure that your system does not interrupt in between.
- Once the installation gets over, tap on the finish button.
- Now open the application. An initial setup of the application window will appear. Enter your user name and tap on the next button.
- Select the location of the account and press the next button.
- Pick your SQL server and enter the login details.
- Enter the serial and the license number. Press the “Next” button to finish the process and restart the system
Activate the Sage 50 Manufacturing Product
You have successfully installed the product on your system. However, you need to activate the product in order to utilize it. In case you have installed the product on the network, then you need to activate the product on the network itself. By activating the product, you will get a timely notification regarding updates, offers, upgrade releases, and much more.
The steps that will help you in activating the product are described below:
- Open the application Locate the help menu and click on it.
- From the help menu, pick the Sage 50 activation option.
- Click on the activate now online link.
- In case you are using the product for the first time, then you need to fill out the form before activating.
What to do if the installation fails?
There may be instances when the installation process fails or gets interrupted in the middle of the procedure. There may be innumerable reasons for such type of issue. Below we have mentioned the possible issues that you might face during the installation process:
- Compatibility Issue
- Installation errors such as error 1935, error 6002, and more
- The installation process interrupts in between.
- Corrupted or damaged Win32 File.
- Invalid path of the Window Registry File.
- An unstable or slow internet may also lead to an error.
Irrespective of the various reasons, the users have the same end result – Installation failure. Though, every error has its specific error messages and code number, which helps the users implement the right troubleshooting method. If you are unsure about the cause of the installation error, then you can resolve the sage install error by implementing the common troubleshooting methods.
Let Us Wind It up
Hopefully, the above write-up gives you a complete overview of sage 50 quantum manufacturing, including the download, installation process, and the minimum system requirements. In case you are facing difficulty anywhere, you can join the hands of our experts. They will be happy to help you. The expert team addresses all the issues and will provide you with the most feasible solutions at a pocket-friendly price. To get better assistance, you can drop the email, chat with them, or talk with the experts +1(833) 561-0071.
Read also : Sage .NET Runtime Error 1026
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1 – How does it take to complete the Sage 50 manufacturing installation?
Answer – On average, it will take about 30 minutes to complete the sage 50 manufacturing quantum installation process. The speed of the internet, the type of network, and the computer will affect the installation time. Normally, the workstation installation will take more time.
Question 2 – How to remove a failed installation?
Answer – The steps to remove a failed installation are:
- Open the run window and type Regedit.
- Find the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products and locate your product name.
- The package code and the product name will appear on the right side.
- Delete the complete folder which contains these entries.
Question 3 – Can I merge the data of the multiple businesses in the Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Accounting Software?
Answer – Yes, with the help of the company consolidation option, you can merge the data of multiple businesses at a time.
Question 4 – Is Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Software discontinued?
Answer – Yes, it is unfortunate that the Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing product has been discontinued. However, the application is wrapped up by third-party services. If you are using the older version, you can upgrade your application. To comply with the data security issues, Sage has turned off their TLS v1.0 and 1.1.