Sage holds a prominent place among various business users across industries. The cloud-based accounting software is widely used across the globe to manage complex accounting tasks in a simplified manner. However, just like any other software, the prominent accounting software is prone to errors. Facing errors in the software is not a new thing for the users. From the bunch of errors, one error is Sage error code 30. Though the error can be resolved easily, however, it is important to remove the error as it will keep interrupting your printing process
Received printer not activated error code 30 sage 300 messages? Dial +1(833) 561-0071, Talk to Our Experts & Get the error Resolved Immediately.
If you, too, are facing the printing error issue in Sage and are looking for verified solutions to remove the error, then do stick to this blog. Here, we will inform you about the error along with its prominent causes and the troubleshooting methods. However, before going to the technical part, let us first have a brief intro about the error.
Table of Contents
What is Sage Error Code 30?
Sage can be easily integrated with printers. However, there is a chance that you will face an issue while printing the forms or reports. The possible reason for the occurrence of the error is due to the presence of the e-mail writer or systematic endpoint antivirus. When the error occurs, it restricts the users from generating the invoices. The user receives an error window having the following message “Sage error 30: Printer not Activated”. Some of the users receive the error message “Your forms were not sent because Sage could not create the necessary PDF files” when they try to submit the form or an invoice.
Prominent Factors That Trigger Sage Error Code 30
The most common reason for the occurrence of the error is the improper configuration of the printer with your system. However, there are other reasons as well. Below we have mentioned the other reasons that act as a catalyst in popping up the error.
The other salient factors behind the printer not activating error code 30 sage error are:
- When you are trying to use the Sage 50 E mail writer as a printer.
- The latest Windows updates is not installed on the system.
- You have activated the User account control (UAC).
- The e-mail writer got corrupted.
- In case the customized forms are damaged.
- The improper settings of the Sage 50 e-mail writer.
- There is a compatibility issue in drivers.
- The damaged or corrupted window profile.
The above-mentioned reasons could be the reasons which interrupt the generation of PDF file printing.
How to Fix Sage printer not activated error code 30
The printing error usually happens on Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, Vista, 8.1, or in the U.S. Editions of the Sage Version. In case you are too facing the error, then follow the below-mentioned methods to resolve the error. There is more than one solution available to rectify this problem. You can pick any of the methods that best suit you.
The various troubleshooting methods are:
Method 1: Add the sage 50 E-mail Writer
You can remove the printing error by adding the Sage 50 e-mail writer to the devices and printers. If you are looking for the steps, then we have mentioned all the necessary steps beneath:
- Open the control panel of the system and select the printer and devices option.
- After that, right, click on Sage 50 and pick the properties option from the drop-down menu.
- Moving ahead, select the port tab and tap on the add port button.
- Now click on the local port and choose the new port option.
- Here, enter the PDF1 in the port name and press the “OK” button to continue the process.
- Also, make sure that you have marked PDF1 on the port tab.
- Moving ahead, go to the Advance tab and select the radio option against the spool print documents.
- Make sure that you have enabled the advanced printing feature and picked the radio option.
- To end the process, press the “Apply” button followed by the “OK” button.
Method 2: Disable the Sage 50 E-mail writer and repair the program
To rectify the printer not activated error code 30 sage, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the control panel of the system. To go to the control panel, tap on the start button and locate the control panel.
- From the available options, go to the hardware and sound option and then to the devices and printers option.
- In the same, locate the Sage 50 e-mail writer and right-click on it.
- From the available option, choose to Remove the program option to delete all the unnecessary printer folders.
- Once you have removed the Sage 50 e-mail writer, select your printer now.
- Tap on the printer server properties followed by the driver options.
- Pick the “Amyuni Document Converter 450” and remove it from the system.
- Also, remove the driver and the driver package and tap on the “OK” button.
Method 3: Launch Sage and e-mail Programme as an Administrator
Follow the below-mentioned steps to run the Sage and the e-mail program as an administrator:
- To start the troubleshooting process, close the Sage and the other running programs.
- After that, right, click on the sage icon available on the desktop.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the properties tab and go to the compatibility section.
- Make sure that you have selected the modify settings for all the user’s options.
- Moving ahead in the process, put a tick mark on the “run this program as an administrator” option and click on the “Apply” option followed by the “OK” button.
- For the e-mail program, repeat the above-mentioned steps.
- Once all the above-mentioned steps are performed, open the Sage and the E-mail application.
- Try to send an e-mail to check whether the error is resolved or not.
Method 4: Give Permission to Sage 50 E-mail Writer
If you do not give the necessary permissions to run the Sage 50 E-mail Writer, then, there you might face a printer error. Take the help of the below-cited steps to provide the required permissions in order to remove the error:
- Open the control panel of the system and pick the Printer and Faxes option.
- In the same, right-click on the Sage 50 E-mail writer and pick the properties option from the drop-down menu.
- Moving ahead, move to the security tab and ensure that every one of the specific users is added to the group or the user name list. If not, then do add them.
- From the select users/ group window/ computers, pick the advance option and click on the find now option.
- In order to add it to the list, select everyone user.
- In the Allow column, verify that all the users have been listed.
- After that, navigate to the port tab and select the configuration option.
- In the end, modify the Transmission Retry to 240.
- To configure the changes, press the “OK” button.
Method 5: Reinstall Sage PDF Converter
The outdated drivers might also cause the Sage 100 printer not to activate the error code 30 issue. Follow the below-mentioned steps to reinstall the PDF converter:
- Run the Sage program as an administrator.
- After that, go to the file menu and select the run option.
- Here, enter the PL_AdvanceOptions_UI option and click on the “OK” option.
- Pick the default date after clicking on the “OK” button.
- Once finished, tap on the install converter option and uncheck the paperless office advanced screen option.
Method 6: Uninstall and Reinstall Sage 50
If non of the error resolution method works for you, then the last option is to uninstall and reinstall Sage 50. The below-cited steps will guide you through the uninstall and reinstall of the program.
Steps for Uninstalling
- Go to the settings window by pressing the start button.
- After that, go to the programs and features option and locate the Sage 50 folder.
- Now, right-click on the folder and choose the uninstall the program option.
- Click on the uninstall option to completely remove the program.
Steps for Reinstalling
Once you have completed the uninstallation procedure, you can again download the program from the official website. To install the program, find the executable file in the Sage 50 folder and run it. Go with the instructions displayed on the screen to complete the installation process.
To wrap it all up
To put it to an end, we have tried to summarize all the possible methods to resolve the Sage Error Code 30. We are pretty sure that you can easily rectify the printing error by following the above-cited troubleshooting methods. However, in case you still feel stuck anywhere in the process, then do not hesitate to call our nerds. They will surely come up with the latest way to resolve the error. Do not worry about the price, as we offer verified instant solutions without creating a hole in your pocket. Join our team via e-mail, chat, or phone.
Read also : Sage Error 49153
Frequently Asked Question
Question 1. what are the various error messages received when the Sage 50 error code 30 happens?
Answer. you will receive various error messages depending on the cause of the error. You may receive the printer not activated error code 30, printer not activated when e-mailing an invoice or e-mail, can not e-mail transactions, can not convert reports to PDF.
Question 2. where can you find settings in Sage 50?
Answer. You can easily go to the settings in Sage 50. Just right-click on the SE icon and pick the settings option to open the Sage exchange box.
Question3. How to print invoices in Sage?
Answer. To print the invoices in Sage 50, go to the task menu. After that, move to the sales option and pick the invoices you want to print. Tap on the print option to print the desired invoices.