Sage Fixed Assets is known as an asset management solution that helps the companies in monitoring and oversees the asset lifecycle. Also, it offers an easy-to-use interface that helps in asset depreciation, inventory tracking, and custom reporting.
Continue reading this entire post to have in-depth knowledge regarding Sage Fixed Assets.
Want to get additional information regarding Sage Fixed Assets and need expert’s help? Call us at +1(833)561-0071 and have a one-to-one consultation with our experts for instant help.
Table of Contents
What’s New in Sage Fixed Assets 2023.1?
The Sage Fixed Assets 2023.1 comes with new features and advancements that improve your accounting experience.
- You can now include the Group Name in the Batch Reporting naming convention.
- Moreover, it also enables the users to verify the duplicate general information field titles.
- Also, you can easily recognize assets that have been scanned numerous times.
- You can also export individual reports to Excel .xlsx format for the Report Viewer.
Basic System Requirements to Run Sage Fixed Assets Premier Edition 2022.0-2023.1
It is crucial to meet the specific system requirements to run the Sage Fixed assets on your device easily. Therefore, to get you an update regarding all the system specifications, read the pointers given below attentively.
- You must have Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2019, and Server 2022.
- Also, verify that the application server must have a 1.4 GHZ processor and a memory space of up to 4 GB.
- Moreover, check that the free disk space must be up to 5 GB.
- The Database server works on the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP4, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP3, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SP3, Microsoft SQL Server 2017, and Microsoft SQL Server 2019.
- Moreover, it is also supported by Microsoft SQL Server Express 2014 SP3, Microsoft SQL Server Express 2016 SP3, Microsoft SQL Server Express 2017, and Microsoft SQL Server Express 2019.
- It works best on the servers comprising Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019, or Server 2022 running Windows Terminal Services.
- The software runs flawlessly on the Windows operating system like Windows 8.1, Windows 11, Windows 10 Build 20H2, etc.
- For Desktop users, it supports the Windows operating systems such as Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Build 20H2, and later versions.
- Your system must have a 1 GHz processor and an available space of 2.5 GB.
- Check that the free disk space must be up to 2 GB.
What Should Be Done to Get Sage Fixed Assets Download?
To get the Sage Fixed Assets Download on your preferred device, you must implement the stepwise instructions given below.
- Initially, visit the official website of Sage Fixed Assets using your preferred web browser.
- Afterwards, tap on the “Free Trial” or “Buy Now” button based on whether you wish to buy the product or use its trial version.
- When you choose the “Free Trial” option, it will ask you to complete the form using your personal details. After submitting the form, you will obtain an email and a link to download the software.
- On the other hand, if you opt for the “Buy Now” option, you will be redirected to the page where you can pick the version of the software you wish to buy. After picking the appropriate version, you will be asked to insert your payment information.
- Once the payment is processed, you will get an email and the link to download the software.
- Go through the instructions directed in the email to download and install Sage Fixed Assets on your device.
Sage Fixed Assets Users Guide
Before using the Sage Fixed assets, it is crucial to understand a few points.
- Installation:- You must install the latest version of Sage Fixed Assets with the help of the software’s installation guide.
- Setup:- Once the installation process is over, you must set up the company’s fixed assets records. The setup process includes inserting the following information: descriptions, purchase dates, costs, and depreciation methods.
- Importing Data:- For instance, if you already have fixed assets records in a different system. In that scenario, you can easily import the data into Sage Fixed Assets by accessing the software’s import tools.
Uses of the Sage Fixed Assets
- To add the new assets to your records, hit the “Add Asset” button and insert the necessary details. You must ensure that you have included all the necessary details: the asset’s acquisition cost, date of purchase, and depreciation method.
- Moreover, it also comprises some essential tools for monitoring asset depreciation over time. Apart from this, you can also check the depreciation schedules, compute depreciation by accessing different methods and prepare depreciation reports.
- Whenever there’s a time to dispose of the assets, Sage Fixed Assets make the tracking disposal easier.
- You can also acquire various reports for monitoring and verifying your fixed assets.
- In addition to this, Sage Fixed assets enable you to monitor asset maintenance and repair schedules.
Sage Fixed Assets Support
If you are facing any difficulty while calculating depreciation or inventory tracking, don’t panic. Instead, you must consult Sage Fixed Assets Support without wasting much time and get instant assistance for all your queries. Our professionals are available round the clock to serve you with the best possible assistance within the least time applicable.
We hope this guide has provided all the details regarding what’s new in Sage Fixed Assets, how to download it, and the user manual. However, if you want additional information, you must talk to our professionals through the live chat facility.
Read also:- Know More About Sage ERP X3