There are certain instances when the users strike Sage 50 Error 7806 while trying to open or close the accounting software. Wondering why it happens? It might take place when the Sage data files is either damaged or corrupt. Whenever the error prompts, it throws the following error message on the computer screen indicating:
“This submission cannot be accepted as it does not fall within the eligible filing period.”
However, if you are also experiencing this error, worry not and go through this entire post to resolve Sage Error 7806.
Reasons Why Users Encounter Error 7806 in Sage 50
Before moving directly to the troubleshooting section, it is a must to know about the possible causes responsible for Sage 50 Error 7806. Therefore, to make you understand all of them, we have discussed some of the possible causes below. Read the pointers listed below closely.
- If you haven’t installed the Sage 50 software appropriately on your device.
- Sometimes, issues related to your database connection evoke Sage 50 Error 7806.
- There might be the possibility that you are not using a stable internet connection.
- In other instances, this error might generate while using outdated drivers.
- Interruption due to the antivirus software or third-party security applications might face issues while accessing the Sage 50 software.
Instant and Effective Methods to Eliminate Sage 50 Error 7806
This blog section discusses some effective solutions that will help troubleshoot Sage 50 Error 7806.
First Solution: Operate the Sage 50 Software in Compatibility Mode
- In the beginning, move to the desktop and right-click on the Sage 50 icon.
- After this, choose the Properties option from the drop-down menu list.
- Following this, head toward the Compatibility tab. Then, verify that the “Run this program in Compatibility mode” checkbox is marked.
- Now, you must opt for the correct operating system by tapping on the drop-down menu list.
- End the process by tapping on the Apply button followed by OK.
Second Solution: Remove and Install the Sage 50 Again
- Initially, you must remove the Sage 50 application completely from your device. For this, insert “Control Panel” within the search column of the Start menu and hit Enter key.
- Afterwards, move to the Programs and Features option and choose the Sage 50 software.
- You are supposed to right-click on the Sage 50 software and tap on the Uninstall option.
- You must wait until Sage 50 is completely removed from your device.
- Once it is removed completely, download the latest version of the Sage 50 software from its official website.
- Double-tap on the downloaded setup file of the Sage 50 software to open it on your device.
- To install the Sage 50 application, choose the View Installation Instructions link to open the pdf with the installation guide from the Welcome screen.
- Next, review the License Agreement closely and accept the terms and conditions. Later on, hit the Next button to go further.
- Verify that you have marked the “Auto Configure the Windows Firewall to allow install and run Sage 50)” checkbox.
- Next, insert the Serial number and hit the Next button.
- When you get the message stating, “Will this be the only computer running Sage 50?”, tap on the YES button.
- From the Install Options, choose the location of the program and company data files and hit the Install button.
- End the process by following the instructions given on the screen.
Third Solution: Verify the Corrupted Files
Even after applying the above-listed troubleshooting methods, you can fix the error and look for the corrupted files in Sage 50.
- Initially, you must launch the File Maintenance window in the Sage 50 application.
- After this, choose the highlighted Check Data option and proceed further.
- Later on, follow the instructions seen on the screen to verify the corrupted files.
Fourth Solution: Look For the Software Updates
If you can’t troubleshoot the error by restarting the software, you must try to look for the software updates. This is so because using the older version of the Sage 50 software might result in Sage 50 Error 7806.
- Firstly, launch the Sage 50 software and sign in using the proper administrative credentials.
- Afterwards, head towards the Services menu and choose the “Check For Updates” option.
- If any updates are available, download and install the most recent version of Sage 50 on your device.
So, here we conclude this post and hope the above solutions will help you fix Sage 50 Error 7806. However, if you cannot resolve the issue, consult with our experts anytime through the live chat facility. You can also drop a message regarding your query and get proper instructions to fix the issue.
Read also :- Sage 100 Contractor
Ezra Smith is a subject matter specialist @accountings-age-50.net Being a prolific content expert with a significant amount of experience, his writings on top directory categories in the United States are getting recognition among customers across the Globe. In addition to being a well-known writer, Adam has expertise in SEO and SMO strategies.