Sage is the ultimate accounting software widely used by SMEs to handle their finances and inventory and manage their taxes. The ultimate software allows you to take control of your finances with reliability. However, in spite of being a powerful accounting software, it is open to various errors. Among the multiple errors, one such error is Sage 50 error 1101. The error usually arises when the system’s active program window crashes. Read this blog to know more about the error.
Are you troubled by Sage error 1101? Call our Nerds +1(833) 561-0071 & get it Fixed Today.
If your application is stuck in this critical error, then do not panic. You can easily get rid of the error by following the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods. However, before directly jumping to the technical aspect, let us have a brief look at the error.
Table of Contents
Brief Overview of Sage 50 error 1101
The error falls under the installation category error and usually occurs when there is an issue in the registration of MSIEXEC. When the active window program collapses, then, the users usually face the error. The error message “Error 1101 Sage 50: Could not allocate a new page for the database because of insufficient disc space in primary filegroup” is typically displayed to users when they attempt to install the most recent software update.
In simple words, the error occurs at any time during the Windows startup, shutdown, or installation procedure.
Various Reasons for Sage Error 1101 Occurrence
The installation error usually occurs at the installation time. However, there are several other reasons which trigger the error. Henceforth, before jumping to the various troubleshooting methods, let us have a look at the factors that trigger the error. Knowing the exact reason behind the error will help you in picking the right resolution method.
Below, we have listed down some reasons which are responsible for occurring of this error on your application.
- You have accidentally deleted the .NET Framework files.
- There is a virus or malware attack on the system.
- The incomplete installation of the .Net Framework.
- There is a corrupted or damaged .Net Framework.
Reliable Methods to Fix Sage 50 Error 1101
Once you know the exact cause of the installation error, you can easily remove the error by picking the right solution. There are various approaches to the issue. Henceforth, you can pick the most effective solution based on the cause of your problem.
The various reliable methods to fix Sage 50 Error 1101 are described below:
Method 1: Update Windows
The older versions of Windows are the prominent cause of the error. You can easily remove the error by installing the latest Windows updates. The below-mentioned methods will help you in updating the window.
- The Windows start button should be clicked.
- In the available search bar, type “update” and tap on the enter key.
- A window will appear on the screen stating, “System update dialogue box.”
- Look out for the available updates and install the required updates.
- Finally, press the “OK” button.
Once the updates get installed, do check if the issue is resolved or not.
Method 2: Perform a Disk Clean up
The insufficient disk space will lead to the error 1101 sage 50. You can easily resolve the issue by performing a disk clean-up. If you are looking for the steps, then the below-mentioned steps will help you.
- Tap on the start button on the keyboard.
- In the search box, type the “command” and make sure that you do not press the enter key.
- Press the Ctrl + shift key together along with the enter key.
- A window will pop up on the screen asking for permission. Click on the “YES” button to provide access.
- Moving ahead in the process, type “cleanmgr” in the black box and press the “Enter” key.
- After this, click on the “disk clean-up” option.
- Select the unwanted categories or folders which you want to remove.
- In order to remove it, tap the “OK” button.
- Wait till the process gets finished. Once the disk clean-up process gets over, do check whether the error is resolved or not.
Read also- Sage Error 1601
Method 3: Fix the Registry Entries
If the error is happening due to the registry entries, then you can remove the error by changing the registry entries in Sage 50. Do follow the below-mentioned traits to get the error fixed.
- To initiate the troubleshooting method, tap on the start button of the window.
- In the available search box, type “command” and press the “enter” key.
- After that, hold the Ctrl + Shift key together along with the Enter key.
- The user will receive a dialogue box on their screen stating “agreement.”
- To move ahead in the process, tap on the “Yes” button.
- Afterward, type “regedit” and tap on the enter key to move ahead in the process.
- Now, click on the “File” menu and select the export tab from the available options.
- A window will appear asking to create a backup. Browse to the location where you want to save the backup of the .Net Framework.
- Write down the Backup file name in the file name section.
- Now, tap on the selected branch from the export range box.
- Finally, tap on the Save button to end the process.
Once it is done, do check if the issue is resolved or not.
To put it To An end
No doubt, Sage is a powerful accounting software the amazing features. However, in certain instances, the financial application faces some issues that hamper your work. We understand that users get annoyed when they receive the Sage error 1101 while working on the system. With the help of the above-mentioned methods, you can easily fix the installation error. All the methods are tried and tested. However, if you are stuck anywhere in the process, do call our experts. They will assist you in fixing the issue immediately. You can get assistance from our experts via email, chat, or phone number.
Frequently Asked Question
Question 1. Why do I need the MSIEXEC.Exe process?
Answer. The MSIEXEC is an important component of the Windows installer. It is used to install Sage 50 on your system. The missing MSIEXEC.Exe will lead to the error as it is needed to run the computer efficiently.
Question 2. Can I resolve the Sage 50 error 1101 using the disk clean-up process?
Answer. yes, you can easily resolve the error by performing the disk clean-up process. All the necessary steps are described above in the blog.
Question 3. How do I enable Administrator access in Sage if it is hidden?
Answer. To enable administrator access, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the run window of the system and write CMD.
- In the window, type net user administrator/active: Yes and press the enter key.
- Log on to your system. The administrator account will be visible.
Question 4. What are the various error messages received during the Sage installation?
Answer. The most popular Window error message received during the installation process are error 1335, error 1327, error 1304, error 1101, and error 1325. Each error has its unique error description describing the cause of the error. You can pick the troubleshooting method based on the type of error.