Sage 50 is an accounting product by Sage. It has a set of accountancy and payroll products for all small and medium businesses. There are different products of Sage 50 that are used in different parts of the world. These products are upgraded every year. Each year it gets introduced with some new features. One version is the Sage 50 2015 version. Users utilize this version to update company files with the help of a version older than 2015. Moreover, the 2015 version will allow users to generate transfers, record the operations and yield statics. With the help of these records, users can prepare a new report to know more about it.
In this blog, we have provided everything that you must know to Download sage 50 2015. So let’s dig into the topic.
Table of Contents
What are the New Features User Receive in the Sage 50 2015 version?
A few of the most loved features of Sage 50 2015 are:
- Sage 50 Intelligent Reporting Interface and Utility: In the Sage 50 2015 version, a new Intelligence Reporting Manager Tool is introduced by replacing the old menu button with the new and modern one. This one is easier to read Microsoft Office style ribbon.
- Easy access to the Stock Adjustment Report: This tool can create a detailed summary of stock corrections while accessing the stock adjustment panel.
- Buyer invoices have been revised to make collection easy: This new feature maintains the record of who is profitable to you. Owners Report for customers with all the pending or past outstanding accounts, Reports.
- Sales Order Codes Updated Frequently: The reference number is continuously upgraded to help in saving your time and maintaining the record of your Attempts while handling numerous sales orders.
- Advanced Administration for Archive Creation: In case you are trying to save a company file backup using the SAJ directory, you might have to store the records in a new folder for better speed and data security.
What is the Minimum System Requirement for Sage 50 accounts 2015 download ?
For the sage 50 accounting 2015 download,you must have to fulfill these basic System requirements:
- Both in case of Single user or multiply user mode 2.4 GHz processor is required.
- 1 GB RAM is required for Single users, whereas 2 GB of RAM is required for multiple user modes.
- 1 GB Disk Space is needed for the Installation of the software.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 must be available in the System.
- The latest update of Windows Vista® SP1, Windows® 7, or Windows 8 must be present.
- A good Internet Connection speed, i.e., minimum 56 kbps.
- Screen resolution must be 1024×768 with small fonts.
Multi-user mode environment comes with Sage 50 Premium Accounting or higher versions. It can be used in Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2012 client-server networks, and Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 peer-to-peer networks.
However, only five licensed named users are allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting. And 40 users for Sage 50Quantum Accounting.
Note: A named user account get the license when it is selected under the user maintenance screen.
To run in a Windows Terminal environment, we have to provide Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, or Windows Server 2012, along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client.
Terminal Server also requires extra memory when more than one user is using the Windows Terminal Services.
How to do Setup, Download, and Installation of Sage 50 2015 Accounting?
In this section, we have explained the process you have to follow to download and install the Sage 50 2015 version on a single system, installation server, or workstation.
What are the steps for Sage 50 Accounts 2015 download of the installation File?
- Firstly, click on the Sage product download page. When you purchase a product, you get an email in which the product download link is available.
- Next, you have to click on the Windows+R button to launch the run box and initiate the download process.
- Note: In case you get the option to play the file more than one time, click on the Run box every time.
- Moving ahead, you have to save the downloaded file.
- Note: This file will be saved in the Downloaded folder.
- Once you have downloaded the product, you can skip the launch setup option to install it directly. Hit ok to initiate the Download.
- Sage Manager will then download the installation file.
- Note: This process can be a little time-consuming.
- Until now, Sage is not installed in your System, but after Download, the installation box will appear on the screen automatically.
- Note: You can find this file in your preferred folder or default location.
How to install Sage 50 2015 on Server?
For Sage 50 accounts 2015 installation on the server you have to check the steps given below:
- Initially, download the Program installer, and run the already downloaded installation file.
- Now follow the steps prompted on your screen to install.
- A question Whether it will be the only computer to run Sage 50?, will appear on your screen. Hit No, and select the Next button.
- Tap on the Next tab again, and confirm the installation option.
- Next, you have to click on the Installation on the server button.
- Now on the Sharing Company Data Screen, select the Share Folder and hit Next.
- Check the articles listed below to share the proper folder along with valid permission.
- Complete the Installation and allow the program to open and activate.
- Now, you have to open each company and allow the data to be changed to its latest version.
How to install Sage 50 2015 on the workstation?
To set up downloaded Sage 50 2015 on a workstation, below are a few tips that you must follow:
Tips for setting up a network:
- Make sure to install it on the Server first.
- The Sage 50 2015 version must be set up on each computer that is using Sage.
- You can utilize the network installation Manager to install on numerous systems at a time. Begin the Installation on the first workstation and then head to the next.
- Always remember the Network installation manager won’t work on the wireless network.
- In case you are utilizing the program in a domain environment, it is required to set the valid Windows permission on the folder name dPeachtreeInstaller20xx. This will allow the Network Installer manager to run.
- SAGE 50 Pro Accounting is not a multi-user Compatible Software. But Sage 50 Premium and Sage 50 Quantum Accounting are multi-user compatible.
After understanding the tips, let’s move forward and learn the steps to do the Installation through Remote Desktop Connection or virtual machine:
- Press the Windows+R keys.
- In the beginning, press the Windows +R keys to open the Run Box
- In the run box, enter %temp% and hit the Next button.
- Next, you have to double-click on the RarSFX0 and Peachw folders.
- Now, double-tap on the Installer folder.
- Lastly, right-click on the _setup.exe and select the Run as Admin button.
Important Tips to Upgrade Downloaded Sage 50 2015 Accounting Version
Check this section to find the most beneficial tips for upgrading your Sage Account.
- In case you don’t want to replace the older release of the software, you can simply transform your data to the newer versions; else, you will be unable to use data from the earlier release.
- Your company data will not be deleted due to uninstalling Sage 50.
- When you open a company for the first time, it will be modified to be compatible with the new version.
- When you install using the downloaded Sage 50 installer, the install files will be extracted to your preferred folder or default folder. The previous files will be deleted automatically.
How to Activate the Sage 50 Product?
In case the program is on a network, follow these steps on the Server to activate it:
- Launch the Sage 50 software.
- You can see the activation instruction on your screen now. In case it is not appearing, click on the Help button and go to Sage 50 Activation Licensing and Subscription Options.
- Select the Activate Online Now tab, and the process of Activation is complete.
The process to download all the versions of Sage 50 2015 edition are the same. However, the system requirement may vary.
Thus below, we have discussed the Minimum System Requirement needed to download all the other versions of Sage 50 2015 edition.
Basic System Requirement to Download Sage 50 Pro Accounting
The basic System Requirement is as follows:
- The processor must be at least 1.0 GHz. However, The recommendation from our end is 2.0 GHz.
- The minimum RAM should be 512 MB or more. (1 GB recommended)
- The hard drive space needs to be 2 GB. Apart from this additional
- 1GB is also needed to complete the Installation.
- IE version must be 7.0 or later.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 are supported along with the latest update.
- CD ROM must be provided.
- Screen Resolution must be 1024 x 768.
- To send the form through email MAPI-compliant email client, an Internet connection, an email service, and a word processor are required.
- To sync Outlook, you need 32-bit versions of Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, or 2013 (Premium and higher).
- Terminal Services works on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- The Internet connection must be great for Online services.
- Users can optimize Multi-user in Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- The dedicated Server required is Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2.
Read more about – Sage Pro
Basic System Requirement to Download Sage 50 Premium Accounting
- Processor operating required are 1.0 GHZ or higher.
At least 512 MB of RAM. The recommendation is 1 GB.
- 2 GB hard disk space is a must.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer update.
- The screen Resolution should be 1024 x 768.
- CD ROM is also necessary.
- High-speed network connection.
- In Premium or higher versions, Multi-user optimized for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Dedicated Server recommended are Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2008, and Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2.
- Microsoft-supported versions of Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows 8 (with the newest updates from Microsoft)
- Terminal services must have Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2.
Read more about – Sage Premium
Basic System Requirement to Download Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Basic System Requirement to Download Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- The processor must be 2.0 GHz or higher than that.
- The minimum RAM requirement is 1 GB or more.
- Hard Disk Space must be 2 GB.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer versions.
- Latest Microsoft-supported versions of Windows 7, and
- Windows 8, Windows Vista.
- Screen Resolution must be 1024 x 768.
- CD ROM is a must.
- Internet Connection should be stable and strong.
- Terminal Services works for Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2.
- For Outlook Synchronization, it Is important to give 32-bit versions of Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, or 2013.
- The integration of Word and Excel 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, or 2013 is a must.
- Multi-user optimization works for Windows Vista and Windows 7 only.
- The dedicated servers suggested are Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2008, or Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2.
Read more about – Sage Quantum
Wrapping it up!
At this point, we are ending our blog; we hope that now you have a brief idea about the Sage 50 2015 download. However, in case you have any doubts or need any further help, you can dial our Sage Support number and ask for help from our Sage experts, who are available around the clock to help the Sage Customer.