Are you looking for a way to resolve Sage error code 1327? If yes, then your online search ends here. In this blog, we have mentioned everything that you must know to rid of error 1327 in Sage.
The Sage 1327 error is an installation error that appears on the screen while you try to utilize some feature of the software. You will understand very easily that this error is occurring due to an invalid drive issue. Apart from that, many users also encounter error 1327 due to corrupted files. Further, to know more about it, keep following this error.
Haunting immediate assistance to resolve Sage error code 1327? Dial +1(833) 561-0071 and obtain help from a Sage professional as early as possible.
Table of Contents
What are the Factors that Instigate Sage Error Code 1327?
There can be multiple functional and technical problems that can invite the Sage error 1327. The most common ones are mentioned below:
- In case Sage 50 software is not downloaded properly.
- If the Windows registry is damaged or corrupted due to some modification in the software.
- At times, the Sage software also gets damaged because of some other software running in the background.
- The Presence of Viruses or Malware can be another reason.
- If you are trying to install the Office 365 component, you might end up with a Sage 1327 error code.
- Sometimes, a missing drive in your System can also invite Error 1327 in Sage.
How to Recognize Sage error code 1327?
In this section of the blog, we have mentioned all the different signs and symptoms that can help you identify the occurrence of the Sage 1327 error code.
- When you try to utilize Sage 50, there will be an error message on your screen stating:
- “ Error 1327 Invalid Drive: [Drive Letter]”
- You might experience problems while saving or utilizing files that are stored n the network drive.
- Whenever your encounter Error 1327, other programs will also get conflicts with drivers on the System.
- You might not be able to use the network drive that is creating the error.
- You can’t open specific tasks within the Sage program.
Note: Signs might vary depending on the cause behind the error and your System configuration as well.
What are the Steps to Resolve Sage Error Code 1327?
Undertake the troubleshooting Methods provided below to fix the Sage error 1327. The whole process might take 35 minutes or more.
1 Solution: Update the System Registry to the Latest Version
To resolve the Sage 1327 installation error, firstly, update the System Registry to its latest version.
- In the beginning, press and hold the Windows key along with the E button on the Keyboard.
- In case you find the drive letter in the error message, don’t create a temporary drive.
- Now, update the System registry to the latest release.
- If you can’t find the drive letter in the error message, generate the temporary drive.
2 Solution: Modify the Value Data in the Registry File
If the first process doesn’t help you in getting rid of the issue, simply make changes in the value data in the Registry File.
- First, press the Windows + R key to open the Run box.
- Now type REGEDIT in the search box, and hit enter key.
- Next, head to the following location,
“HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion Explorer\User Shell”
- Search for the entries that have the incorrect drive, and make changes in the Value Data field so that the Registry Points to the C Drive.
- Lastly, click on Ok, and you are done.
3 Solution: Update Windows to the Newest Update
Updating Windows to the latest update can help you in fixing various system issues; one of them is installation error 1327 in Sage.
- To begin the process, scan your System fully for Malware and Viruses.
- Thereafter allow the software update to take place on your System.
- Update the System device software, and install the latest Windows update available.
- Moving ahead, uninstall the Sage software.
- Now, re-install it to get rid of the error immediately.
- Open Sage 50 again, and see if the problem is resolved or not.
4 Solution: Map the Network Drive in the System
Finally, if none of the above methods fixed your error, simply Map the Network drive in your System and rectify the problem.
- Initially, right-click on the Desktop folder of your System.
- Thereon, head to the New Folder and generate a new Folder with a Name List.
- Next, right, tap on the folder.
- Thereafter choose the Properties tab.
- Hit the Sharing tab and then click on Advance Sharing.
- Check the full Control and press ok.
- Turn off the Properties Windows, and right-click on the Computer and Properties option.
- Write the System name, and terminate all the windows.
- Next, press the Windows +R keys and hit ok.
- Moving ahead by right-clicking on the Test button and choosing Map Network Drive.
- Lastly, hit the Finish Button, and install the Sage 50 program again in your System to check if the issue is fixed now.
Wrapping Things Up!
We know it is frustrating when a user faces Sage Error Code 1327. That’s why we have provided all the solutions that you can follow to resolve this installation error in Sage. However, for any kind of additional help, feel free to get in touch with our Sage experts using the sage 50 support. Provide all the required information and hit the Submit button. A chat representative will then join you to help you out by providing step by step guide to your issue.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Question 1: How to identify the Existence of a Drive Letter?
Answer: To know and recognize the existence of Sage Drive letter, follow the mentioned steps:
• Initially, press Windows +E, and wait for some time to check if the drive letter appears in the Error message.
• In case the drive letter is present in the error message, don’t generate a temporary company drive.
• Simply verify the User, and update your System Registry.
Question 2: What is error 1327 invalid drive appearing while installing Sage?
Answer: Invalid drive or drive letter is an error alert that occurs when the System drives you used to install the error is invalid. In a simpler context, it means that the downloaded installer is attempting to finish the installation on the drive which is not identified by Windows.
Question 3: How do I get rid of an invalid drive?
Answer: If you want to resolve the invalid drive issue, check the following steps:
• Select the Start button, and enter Disk Management, then press Ok.
• Thereon, right-click on the drive that had the letter modified.
• Select the Change Drive letter and paths, and tap on the Change button.
• Finally, change the letter Back to the original one, and select Ok.
Question 4: Why am I encountering Error Code 1327 in Sage?
Answer: Want to know why are you encountering Sage 1327 error? Check the points mentioned below, and grab your answer:
• Chances are that the Sage 50 software is not downloaded properly.
• In case your Sage software is infected due to the presence of Viruses or Malware in the System.
• If the Sage 50 software is damaged due to background running programs.
• If you try to install Office 365, then also you can end up with a Sage 1327 error.