While installing the Sage 50 software, you might end up with Sage error 1935. This problem will stop your Sage 50 installation process, or sometimes it doesn’t even let it start. There can be numerous reasons that can provoke it. Let’s go through this blog to learn more about sage installation error code 1935.
Need immediate assistance in fixing Sage Error 1935? Dial +1(833) 561-0071 and get help from the Sage experts instantly.
Table of Contents
Sage Error 1935: Description
Sage 50 Error 1935 is an installation error that appears on your screen with a message stating :
“1935 cannot install assembly components during the installation of Sage 50.”
What are the Flaws that can Evoke Sage Error 1935?
Before we move ahead with the troubleshooting steps, it is important to know the exact reasons that can trigger sage installation error 1935 in your System. This will help you in choosing a way to troubleshoot.
- The Antivirus software present in your System can be a barrier when you try to install the Sage 50 software.
- In case your Windows is not updated to its latest version, it can cause problems with the installation.
- Some issues happening in the .Net Framework can also lead to sage installation error 1935.
- If there is some application running in the background while installing the Software, they can create obstacles which in turn invite sage error 1935.
What are the Points you must Consider when you face Sage 50 Error 1935?
If you are encountering Sage Installation Error 1935 , then before running for the troubleshooting steps, look for these few facts:
- You are using the latest versions of the Windows update.
- No other program is running in the background while installing Sage 50.
- There must be enough space in the System to install the Software.
- The internet connection must be stable and strong.
- Generate a backup of your Data and information.
- You have the admin rights to install the Software in your System.
What are the Steps you can Follow to fix Sage Error 1935?
In this section of the article, we have discussed all the ways that users can follow to fix Sage installation error 1935.
Procedure 1: Look for the Windows Update
You have to update your Windows first, to make sure that you won’t face any installation error.
- In the beginning, Select Windows Start and navigate to the Control Panel.
- Thereafter tap on Windows Updates and click on the Change Settings button present on the left side.
- Moving ahead, choose the Never Check for Updates button, present it under the Important updates, and click ok.
- Tap on Windows Start, and select the Control Panel again.
- Thereon, move to the Administrative Tools and select Services.
- Now, head to Windows Updates, and select Services.
- Hit on Stop, and install Sage 50 once again in your System.
- In case the installation process is done successfully, head back to the last step and modify the setting as it was.
- Lastly, if you have to install any pending Windows update, you can do it as well.
Procedure 2: Closing all the Background Running Program
At times you might encounter the Sage 50 installation error 1935 due to the presence of third-party applications. These apps can try to harm your System maliciously. Thus look for those third-party programs and delete them from your System.
- Firstly search for all the third-party applications present in your System.
- Once you find it, click on Ctrl+Alt+Del, to open the task manager.
- Next, move to the Start Up tab, and choose the third-party apps.
- Now, you have to right-click to get different options.
- From the list of options, choose Disable.
- Moving ahead, head to the Details section, and choose all the third-party apps.
- Thereon, select End Process and wait for the apps to shut down.
- Now, look for the Sage 50 installation in your System, and check if the error 1935 is finally fixed.
Procedure 3: Update the .NET Framework to its Latest Version
In case you are using an outdated version of .NET Framework, then also you can face this Sage 50 installation error 1935. Thus you have to update it immediately and eliminate the error.
- On your Desktop, click on the Start Button.
- Head to the Control Panel and select the Programs option.
- Now, from the list of options, choose Programs and Features, and in the Name column, enter the .NET framework.
- Thereon, press the Change/remove section to uninstall it.
To uninstall the .NET framework, follow the given steps:
- Click Start Button, and in the search box, find Windows Update.
- Now from the result, select the Windows Update, and you can see the .NET framework as an update/installation button.
- Choose Update and follow the given instructions to complete the process.
- Now, if your 1935 issues are due to the .NET framework, they will be fixed.
Procedure 4: Install the Microsoft .NET Framework
Apart from that, there might be chances that your device doesn’t have .NET Framework. Thus install it in your System to eliminate the error.
- Initially, head to the https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=49981 webpage, and hit the Download button.
- Now there will be options to save the file, make a note, and decide a location where you want to save it.
- Hit the Save option.
- End the process by following the on-screen prompt to run the installation.
Procedure 5: Turn Off all the Antivirus or Security software
Antivirus is very important for the safety of a system, as it protects the computer from any kind of virus or malware attack. But sometimes, it can create major issues like Sage installation error 1935 as well. Thus if your problem is still persistent, try to fix it by disabling the antivirus software present in your System. Once you have disabled it, install the Sage software.
Note: After installation of the Sage software, enable the antivirus again.
Procedure 6: Download the Sage 50 Installation File Again
If nothing works for you, and you are still stuck with the Sage Error 1935, then it might be possible that the issue is due to the download of the damaged file. Thus delete that Sage 50 file and download it again from the official website to fix this error.
Summing it Up!
Here we are concluding our blog on Sage Error 1935. But if you still need any additional help, please feel free to get in touch with our Sage professionals using the Sage Live chat support option mentioned below. These professionals are available around the clock to listen to your Queries and provide you with troubleshooting way.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Question 1: Why am I facing Sage Error 1935?
Answer: There can be different reasons that can Provoke Sage 50 Error 1935 in your System:
- Presence of Antivirus or Anti-malware Software.
- Installation of Corrupted Sage 50 Installation File.
- You might be using an expired version of Windows.
- There must be an interruption in the installation that invites Sage error 1935.
- In case there is some application running in the Background.
- Some error in the .NET Framework
Question 2: What are the Steps to Update .NET Framework?
Answer: If you want to update the .NET Framework on your System, check the set of steps given below:
- Launch the start button, and go to the Control Panel.
- Thereafter look for the Programs and Features tab, and click on Program.
- Now look for .NET Framework under the Name tab.
- Choose the Change/Remove option to uninstall the older version of the .NET Framework.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation procedure.
- Again, click on Start, and search for Windows Update Now to see the new .NET Framework in the Update or Installation option.
- Lastly, follow the information present on your screen to complete the process.
Question 3: What are the most considerable points while fixing Sage Error 1935?
Answer: The points that you must consider while fixing the Sage Error 1935 are:
- Provide a strong internet connection.
- Make a backup of all your important data.
- Windows must be installed to its latest version.
- You must have apt admin rights to install the Software.
- Force Stop all the Programs running in the Background.
- Your System must have enough space to install the Sage 50 software.
Question 4: What should I do if the Background that is interfering while installing the Sage 50 is important for my System?
Answer: If you don’t want to delete the Software that is creating obstacles for you, then follow the given instructions:
- Begin the process by pressing the Ctrl+Alt+Delete tab.
- This will launch the Task Manager; there, you have to select Startup.
- Next, look for the Program that is hindering while installing Sage 50.
- Right-click on that Software, to get the options.
- Select Disable, head to the details section, and look for the Program again.
- Once you find it, select the End process option, and you are done.