Sometimes while installing the Sage 50 software on your System, the user might end up with Sage 50 error 1324. It is frustrating for many users, but you have to understand Sage is just another human-made software. Thus it has some flaws as well; however, rectifying this problem is not a big deal if you know the exact steps. Thus we are writing this blog to help you out in fixing Sage 50 error 1324.
Encountering issues while resolving Sage 50 error 1324? If yes, then call on +1(833) 561-0071 and grab instant help from the Sage experts in the least time possible.
Table of Contents
What are the Flaws that can Evoke Sage 50 error 1324?
To get a better insight into Sage 50 error 1324, it’s important to know the reasons that provoke it. There are different reasons that can trigger this error in your System. If you understand these errors properly, you will reach a step closure to rectify the error.
- In case you have chosen English as the Sage installation language:
- If your Windows System Locale is not set to non-English.
- Sage doesn’t have a localized version that is non-English.
- Presence of invalid characters in the installation path.
- Damaged registry keys.
- Issues in the User Profile details.
- Error in the Windows Installer service.
What are the points to consider before fixing Sage 50 Error 1324?
In this section of the blog, we have mentioned a few points that you must take care of while fixing error 1324 sage 50:
- Make sure to provide an active and stable Internet Connection.
- There must be enough space in your System to install the Sage 50.
- Make a backup of your data to ensure that you will not lose any important information while fixing the error.
- You must have the administrative credentials to access the Sage 50 software after installation.
How to Rectify Sage 50 error 1324?
After understanding the reasons behind the Sage 50 error 1324, let’s move ahead and understand how you can fix this error on a specific operating System.
Type 1: Steps to fix Sage 50 Error 1324 on Windows XP
If you are facing error 1324 on Windows XP, then check the steps instructions given below:
- Firstly, launch the Control Panel of your System.
- Thereafter, navigate to the Regional and Language options, and click it.
- Now, head to the Advanced tab, and launch it.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, Choose English for the non-Unicode programs.
- Moving ahead, tap on Ok.
- Lastly, restart your System, and you are done.
Type 2: Steps to Follow to resolve Sage 50 Error Code 1324 on Windows Vista or 7
To Fix the same issue in Windows Vista or 7, follow the given set of procedures:
- In the beginning, launch the Control Panel.
- Thereon, choose the Region and Language option.
- Next, head to the Administrative tab and choose the Change System Locale section.
- Select English, and hit ok.
- Finally, reboot your System, and see if the Error 1324 in Sage software is fixed now.
Type 3: Points to rectify Error 1324 sage 50 on Windows 8
In case you are encountering Sage sage 50 error 1324 in Windows 8, then you can check the steps given below:
- Initially, you have to open the Control Panel (The desktop version).
- Thereon, head to the Clock, Language, and Region.
- Select the Region button, and choose the administrative tab that is present at the top of the screen.
- Next, in the language for non-Unicode programs, select the Change System locale.
- Now, choose English (or a Western Language).
- In the end, tap on Ok and restart your System.
Instructions for the Installation of CD for Sage 50
Once you have changed the language, you have to install the Sage 50 accounting software using the installation CD by copying the Simply Folder from the installation CD to the root of C:
- Next, you have to restart your System in Safe Mode using the networking.
- Moving ahead, install the Sage 50 Accounting from the Simply Folder you created in the C:\ drive.
- Finally, download the Sage 50 Accounting Software, and restart your System after that.
Still Not able to Fix Sage 50 Error 1324?
In this blog we have provided all the steps that you have to follow to resolve the error 1324 sage 50 as per your Operating system. But if you are still stuck with the same issue, you can get help from our Sage experts using the Sage 50 support option given below. Apart from that, you can also email us your Queries at [email protected] and get a step-by-step solution as a revert.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Question 1: What are the most common reasons behind Sage 50 Error 1324?
Answer: The most common issues that can evoke Sage Error Code 1324 are:
- Presence of invalid character in the installation path.
- The user might have profile issues.
- Problems in the Windows installer service.
- If there is a Corrupted or destroyed Registry key.
Question 2: What are the Points that you must consider while fixing Sage 50 Error 1324?
Answer: To rectify the Sage 50 Error Code 1324, you can check the set of procedures mentioned below:
- Check and verify if the installation path has any special characters added or symbols added. If yes, then you have to rename it and remove all the special characters.
- Install Sage 50 with the Administrative credentials.
- Temporarily turn off all the antivirus present in your System to eliminate any kind of interference in the software.
- Review, if the Windows installer service is running properly. If not, you have to start the service.
- Make sure your account has full access to the installation folder.
If nothing works, try to install the Sage 50 software on some other device and check if the issue is in your System or not.
Question 3: What steps must you have to follow to fix Sage 50 Error 1324?
Answer: Below, we have mentioned a few points that you must consider while fixing the sage 50 error code 1324:
Make sure you are installing the Sage 50 software with Administrative rights.
You must need to provide an active and stable internet connection.
Your System should have enough space to install the Sage 50 software.
Make a backup of all your important data to exclude the chances of losing them.