Reasons and Resolution of Sage Error 1935
Sage is undoubtedly an efficient accounting tool that can streamline your business accounting process. All you need is to install the application on your computer. Once installed, you can reap the benefits of its powerful features or functions. However, when installing the program, you may encounter technical issues. Sage error 1935 is a similar error that takes place when installing the Sage software. There are a number of possible reasons that can promote error 1935 in Sage. Navigate through this post until the end to learn more about this installation error in the program.
Sage Error Code 1935: Explained
When installing the Sage application, you may receive any of the below-given error messages on your screen:
Error 1935: cannot install assembly component.
Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly component during the installation of Sage 50.
The error can take place due to several factors. When it occurs, you may not be able to install Sage correctly. To install the application, you need to troubleshoot this error with the best solutions. Worry not! We have got them covered in this post.
Possible Reasons for Sage 50 Installation Error
There are multi-pronged factors that can cause hurdles in Sage installation. It is crucial to know the possible reasons behind the error when you want to resolve it. Check the below-listed points:
- Sometimes, your antivirus programs isolate the installation file due to security reasons. In such a case, you are likely to receive the Sage installation error 1935.
- The applications running in the background interfering with the installation process can also cause the error. Therefore, it is recommended to close all the programs running in the background before starting the installation process.
- .NET Framework is an essential component required in the installation of a program on a Windows computer. If it is damaged, you may not be able to install the software.
- The recent updates of the software also evoke errors when they are not checked.
- The partial or damaged download of the installation files is also one of the apparent reasons behind error 1935 in Sage.
Troubleshooting Sage Install Error 1935
Knowing the possible reasons behind the error can help you in narrowing down to the solution that can eliminate the issue. The solutions are quick and simple, yet they will cost your time and effort. Perform the below-given solutions:
Solution 1: Install Windows Updates
Unchecked Windows updates can become a reason for the Sage installation error 1935. To install the available updates:
For Windows 10
- Open the Start menu, and then click Settings.
- Next, you need to click Update & security.
- Moving ahead, click on Windows Update.
- Finally, click Check for updates.
For Windows 8 & Below
- In the first place, you need to click Windows + R keys simultaneously.
- Next, enter wuapp and then hit OK.
- You may now check for the available updates.
Now install the latest Windows updates and make sure that no update is ignored. After updating Windows, you can try to install the Sage program. If the error continues, move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Enable Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
.NET Framework is an essential component required in a program installation. Follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, press the Windows + R keys together.
- Next, enter Control Panel then in the Run box and click OK.
- After that, you have to click Programs >> Programs and features.
- Moving ahead, click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Here, you need to select the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 check box and then click OK.
- If you are prompted to download files, you need to select Download files from Windows Update.
- Make sure all programs are closed, and then click Restart now.
Solution 3: Disable Your Anti-Virus
Your anti-virus software can interfere with and obstruct the software installation procedure. In such a case, you need to disable it until the program is successfully installed on your system. Deactivate your anti-virus program properly and then try to install Sage software. If the Sage error 1936 continues, move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Check the System Requirements
To install and run Sage software on your computer, you need to make sure that your operating system supports this installation. If not, you are likely to get Sage installation error 1935.
Solution 5: Close the Programs Running In the Background
Programs running in the backdrop of your computer can trigger the error code 1935 by obstructing an ongoing Sage installation process. Therefore, you need to make sure that no program is running in the background before you attempt the product installation.
The solutions described in this post helps in troubleshooting the Sage install error 1935. However, if you need a hassle-free error resolution experience, give us a call on our Sage technical helpline number. The professionals will help you troubleshoot the error by providing step-by-step guidance.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)