What is Sage Decline Code 00005 and How To Fix It?
Sage is outstanding accounting software that has great accounting features and functions. Its great features include cash flow management, payroll management, inventory management, and various others. Besides, you can reconcile your bank and keep track of your income and expenses accurately. Furthermore, you can also make payments from within the application to your vendors. Sometimes, when making a payment in Sage via your credit card, the bank rejects the transaction giving Sage 50 error code 00005. In this post, we will discuss the possible reasons behind the Sage decline code 00005 and its troubleshooting solutions.
What Is Error Code 00005 in Sage?
When a user tries to make a transaction using the credit card in the Sage application, but the bank rejects the transaction, you may get the error code 00005 on your screen. There are multiple errors responsible for the rejection of the transaction made through your credit card. Additionally, the code refers to Do Not Honor any transaction. Insufficient funds can be one of the possible reasons behind the error. To fix the error, you need to dig further into the other possible reasons behind the error.
Possible Reasons behind Sage Error Code 00005
Sage error code 00005 can take place due to multi-faceted reasons as mentioned in the below-given list:
- The Windows system has a damaged file.
- Partial or damaged installation of the Sage application.
- The insufficient fund is one of the most apparent reasons behind the rejected credit card transaction.
- Inappropriate deletion of a program or hardware.
- Wrong card information, such as invalid card number, CVV number, or expiration date.
- Recovery of the system from malware or virus.
- Improper shut down of the machine.
- When other bank rules are not properly considered.
- Suspicious location of the transaction.
How to Troubleshoot Sage 50 Decline Code 00005 Error?
Below are some handy and relevant solutions that can help in troubleshooting the Sage decline code 00005:
Solution 1: Utilize Sage Repair Utility Tool Kit
Sage repair utility tool can fix the common issues that can cause the declined payment error in the program. To do so:
- Click the Start button and then select Programs.
- Next, follow the given series of actions: Accessories >> System Tools >> Submit system repair.
- Next, hit Restore my system to a previous time and then click Next.
- Now, checkmark the repair of my system option and click Next.
- Again, click Next when you see a verification page.
- Wait for the restoration process to complete, and then reboot your system.
- Now you need to download the Sage Repair Utility Kit to get rid of the error code 00005.
- Once installed, click on the Scan tab, and it will initiate the scan of the erroneous file.
- It will determine the anti-virus or malware. Once the scan process completes, reboot your computer.
- Now you may be asked to connect to the bank account. Do it correctly to fix the error.
If the error continues, you can try the next solution.
Solution 2: Advanced User Computer Solution
The next solution to troubleshoot the Sage Decline Payment error can also ne referred to as the Manual Update. Before getting started, make sure to log in as an administrator:
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- Next, follow the given series of actions: Accessories >> System Files.
- After that, you need to click on Submit “System Restore.”
- You will now see a new popup on your screen, wherein you need to choose to Restore my system to a previous time option and hit Next.
- Check the repair point on the list and then enter the updated time.
- Click Next.
- Again click Next when you see a confirmation page on your screen.
- It will initiate the restoration process. When until the process ends, then Restart your system.
The solutions described in this post can help you in troubleshooting the Sage Decline Code 00005 issue. You may now try to make payment through your credit card from within the Sage application. However, if none of the solutions fix the error code 00005, you can get technical help from our Sage experts. Dial our Sage technical support number, and it will connect you with our qualified Sage technicians. Give a detailed description of when and where you get the Sage Decline error. Based on your error description, our professionals will guide you with the best solutions.
Report Your Issue
(Didn't find what you were looking for! Report your issue and get customized help from our Sage experts.)